• Antas ng pagkapalakaibigan ng mga tauhan

    6
    6

Imprmasyon ng lugar

was built by Sultan Abdulmecid (1839-1861) who was the thirty first Ottoman Sultan. The palace, whose construction commenced on June 13th, 1843, was brought into use on June 7th, 1856, upon completion of surrounding walls.

Oras

Karaniwang oras 3
Bukas: 9:00
Sirado: 16:00

Presyo

rating sa presyo 3

Services

  • Restaurants


  • Ferry

    BİŞİKTAŞ
  • Credit cards


  • Auto park


  • Toilet


  • Coffee Shops


  • Bosporus


  • Tram

    FINDIKLI
  • Bus

    İNÖNÜ STADI
  • Good for family